Ahoy Annapolis Sailors!
Solve the riddles below then snap a photo of each answer:
1. I mark the end of the day. I can be a variety of colors but typically have shades of red, orange, violet, and yellow.
2. I redirect the power of the wind to propel a craft on the water.
3. A four-year coeducational federal service academy established in 1845
4. Home of the Pain Killer Cocktail
5. A two-lane landmark linking the city’s prime tourist area with a peninsula that rises and falls to allow sailors passage from harbor slip to the Chesapeake Bay.
6. I span the Chesapeake Bay and connect rural Eastern shore with the urban western shore.
7. I am one of the most recognized lighthouses in the state of Maryland and was constructed in 1825.