Sailing is one of the world’s greatest sports! Although there may be a bit of bias involved in this statement, there is no denying that sailing is an incredible sport. Here are five reasons why you should try sailing over another sport.
1) Sailing is less expensive. Unlike motorboats, sailing requires less gasoline making it more cost efficient and eco-friendly than other water sports.
2) Sailing is stimulating for all of the senses. The sights and sounds, the smells of the ocean air, the feel of the wind, and the tastes of good food and beverages.
3) Sailing reduces stress. Sailing allows you to experience the great outdoors and also encourages you to redirect your mental focus from daily anxieties to leading your vessel.
4) Experience the water. From a tranquil glide to a hard-driving sail, blue skies or clouds, being on the water is always unique.
5) It’s as social as you want it to be. You can enjoy your family and friends, playing music, sharing food and enjoying the company of others during your own adventure.
Sailing is a sport that encourages exploration, physical activity, and mental relaxation. Get a taste of sailing with the Liberte to experience all of the possibilities that sailing offers. Happy sailing.